Thursday, August 4, 2011

Howdy Ya'll!

Well hello everyone!
I'm using this blog to post my hair care videos!! In between videos I will do written blog posts about different products I have tried, and the like.  ^.~
If you stick around, I promise this will be a crazy, fun, and rather amusing ride.

My Goals
  • To provide tips on growing and maintaining a 'fro from my own experiences with my smashing 'fro.
  • To provide a place for naturalies, creamy crackheads, curlies, and the like to enjoy themselves and gain some knowledge in the process.
  • To provide a unbiased environment for women of all races and hair textures to congregate, swap stories, exchange knowledge, and just be silly! 
  • Broaden my horizons, and watch my hair (as well as yours) grow! ^.~ Lol
I hope to get a video out soon! Until then please subscribe to my YouTube channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment