Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Coily Headed Chick’s Hair Perfection First Impression Review

This is not a full review! I will continue testing this product hopefully in the next 2 weeks before the temps get too low to go out with damp roots.

SO far I’m impressed by this gel. The first time I used it I wasn’t too impressed. I found it made my hair crunchy (which is normal) and dry. However, the first time, I tried it alone instead of with a leave in, ect.

However, this time I used less gel (about 2 pumps per section)! I also used a leave in and a butter or cream with the gel. I didn’t get a lot of crunch (I mean very little and mostly only on the ends of my hair).

Today I used it with:
 Organicals Deep Conditioning Crème (http://www.ingredientstodiefor.com/item/Organicals_Deep_Conditioning_Creme/1001/) - it’s a conditioner based sold by a website called Ingredients to Die For! Since it is a base (check out this video or the website to find out what a base is or to even purchase), I added honey, my Rosemary Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Vatika Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Grapeseed Oil mixture to it.



 Camille Rose Moisture Butter- see previous post. So far I like this better than the Almond Jai Twisting Butter. However I still have dry hair after using this. It feels really nice and has nice slip on wet hair though! It sorta foams too!


And of course Hair Perfection (Youtuber’s jcokes7 (CoilyHeadedChick) new hair product).

I must say this is the second time I got a nice, mostly frizz free, and soft wash n go when using a leave in, a cream or butter, and a gel. I’m loving my hair right now! I’m going to try and get at least 2 or 3 day hair with it. Hopefully, I can test it some more and get a full review out!

P.S.: When my phone charges I might come back with a pic of my hair!

Peace and good hair days everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment